Vans Anchor Jacket

Bought the jacket as a early Christmas present for my girlfriend.After one week of her wearing a button falls off the front.

I contacted Zappos, the company I ordered it from, and they gladly replaced it and compensated me for my trouble. Three days after wearing the new one, guess what, a button falls off and ANOTHER one the next day. Please note that she didn't brush against anything or get it snagged, just dropped right off. So I called Vans thinking they would assist me and be glad to know about their inferior product.

They told me there was nothing they could do for me and actually didn't seem to care at all. The lady I spoke with was very hateful and just kept repeating herself as if I was dumb.

That kind of craftsmanship, poor customer service and quite frankly attitude, leads me to suggest never buying another Vans product again.I know I wont or will anybody I know.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to VANS. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about VANS.
Filing a new complaint about