Bought the jacket as a early Christmas present for my girlfriend.After one week of her wearing a button falls off the front.
I contacted Zappos, the company I ordered it from, and they gladly replaced it and compensated me for my trouble. Three days after wearing the new one, guess what, a button falls off and ANOTHER one the next day. Please note that she didn't brush against anything or get it snagged, just dropped right off. So I called Vans thinking they would assist me and be glad to know about their inferior product.
They told me there was nothing they could do for me and actually didn't seem to care at all. The lady I spoke with was very hateful and just kept repeating herself as if I was dumb.
That kind of craftsmanship, poor customer service and quite frankly attitude, leads me to suggest never buying another Vans product again.I know I wont or will anybody I know.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vans Anchor Jacket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "Our camper was in for some warranty repairs and we wanted to add on a spare tire. I was called on Wednesday November 11 (after they had it 6 weeks..."
- "Magic Jack is knowingly selling tens of thousands devices to the Indian Payday Loan scammers. These scammers, using the guise of the US Government, Advance America, Cash Advance..."
- "Opened a bag of frozen chicken and it is burnt and shredded apart like someone took a ***.. Shouldnt be burnt coming out of an unopened bag. Gross. Bought at..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."