Bought the jacket as a early Christmas present for my girlfriend.After one week of her wearing a button falls off the front.

I contacted Zappos, the company I ordered it from, and they gladly replaced it and compensated me for my trouble. Three days after wearing the new one, guess what, a button falls off and ANOTHER one the next day. Please note that she didn't brush against anything or get it snagged, just dropped right off. So I called Vans thinking they would assist me and be glad to know about their inferior product.

They told me there was nothing they could do for me and actually didn't seem to care at all. The lady I spoke with was very hateful and just kept repeating herself as if I was dumb.

That kind of craftsmanship, poor customer service and quite frankly attitude, leads me to suggest never buying another Vans product again.I know I wont or will anybody I know.

Had an Experience with VANS?

Comments

Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more VANS - Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more